Mar 3, 2017

Blogging Besties: Distressed Denim


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week Selah looked oh so pretty in pink and gave me the following prompts from which to choose: floral, distressed denim or ballet flats.


I really debated which prompt to use because I love all of them and am so ready for some spring-time floral in my life!  But ultimately, I went where inspiration took me and landed on distressed denim.



I purchased this sweater vest at the GAP Outlet this fall and didn't love my first attempt at styling it.  Since then, though, I think I've got it figured out!  I definitely prefer it with longer sleeves sticking out.  I wore the vest with lace during my trip to China and have added stripes here!

Alright, Alex is up next and here are her prompts for next week: a sweater vest, blue and brown or multi-colored stripes!
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment