Jun 2, 2017

Blogging Besties: Floral

Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catalogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile’s Style. Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week’s outfit to pass on in a brand new look. This “take one, pass it on” challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week, Maricel looked positively radiant in her floral dress! I love the colors in the pattern--they remind me of tutti frutti.

She inspired me to style this floral tank in a new way with peach and a pencil skirt! I usually wear this tank with darker colors pulled from the pattern, but I love how the peach looks with it for spring! 

Don't mind the furry photobomber--Rosie is still a little nervous around the tripod and doesn't like to be too far away from me when I bring it out!




Tank: Plato's Closet (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week, Whitney can choose from the following elements: pencil skirts, ballet flats, peach, or a new color combination! 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment