Jul 28, 2017

Blogging Besties: Wedges


 The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel looked positively stunning in her darling vintage dress!


One of the prompts she gave me was wedges, which happen to be my footwear of choice when I need to look a little nicer for work! I simply refuse to go a whole day in pumps--maybe I'll do it for a night event, but there's no need to spend the whole day in pain. Wedges, on the other hand, are much more comfortable, and I feel they fit my aesthetic better anyway! 

Here, I styled my trusty grey suede wedges with a matching blazer, a maroon tank, and a mint necklace in keeping with my longstanding love for the maroon/mint color combo! 






Tank: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Blazer: Talbots via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Wedges: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week, Whitney can choose from a statement necklace, a crochet detail, or suede! 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment