Jul 24, 2017

Summertime Fun: Work-Out Faves

Hey, friends!  Sorry my posting has been a bit sporadic lately.  I've truly been relaxing and enjoying every little bit of my summer vacation!

One activity that I've dedicated a lot of time to this summer has been exercising!  I've mentioned before that I've tried to get into running on several occasions but it never became a regular part of my life...until now!  My boyfriend is an awesome runner so he has been helping to coach me.  His expertise and enthusiasm has me more motivated than ever to run farther and faster.  We've run two 5k's this month and I've beat my best time at each race!  I'm excited to keep pushing myself to see what I can do next!


Considering fitness has been a huge part of my summer, I'm excited to be participating in The Blended Blog's Summertime Fun Hop today because it's all about working-out!  If you are stopping by from Sarah's blog, welcome!

What we're most excited to share with you today is our favorite work-out video series by The Fitness Marshall!  Have you heard of him?  He creates these amazing hip hop dance routines to today's most popular songs.  You can find them for free on his Youtube channel.  After a few videos, you will definitely be working-up a sweat but you'll be having so much fun, you don't even realize it!  Need a little more convincing?  A few of the TBBers (myself included) made a video to show you just how much fun we have dancing with The Fitness Marshall.  Being recorded while doing a hip hop dance work-out was definitely embarrassing (what's with my facial expression?!?) but Deena did an amazing job compiling our little video.  I hope you enjoy it!

Fave Fitness Video from Dee on Vimeo.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment