Aug 11, 2017

Blogging Besties: Beyond Basic Denim

 The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Whitney looked lovely in her lace tee:


The prompts she gave me were "white top, beyond basic denim, bright lips or photo bombers".
I decided to pull out my mint green denim shorts, since they're anything but basic. Do y'all remember when mint green was all the rage a few years ago?



 I paired my shorts with a float-y black top, my gold flip-flops, and a coordinating feather necklace.

 

 Next week, Maricel can choose from flowing silhouette, mint green, feathers, or a throwback piece.
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment