Aug 25, 2017

Blogging Besties: Unique Sleeves


The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015, the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catalogue and Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!


Last week, Maricel SLAYED in a cool vintage maxi with a statement paisley pattern. For my turn this week, I chose to pass on unique sleeves. In Maricel's honor, I also went with a vintage vibe!

I styled a textured blouse with puffy sleeves (you can get a better view of the sleeve detailing in the last photo.) The structured sleeves give it a vintage look, so I styled it with a classic pencil skirt, polished wedges, and a multistrand pearl necklace. I love the '60s chic aesthetic of this outfit!




Blouse: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: Target (exactsimilarsimilar)
Wedges: J. Crew Factory (exactsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week, Whitney can choose from a pencil skirt, a vintage-inspired outfit, or pearl jewelry.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment