Oct 27, 2017

Blogging Besties: Hot Pink


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Isn't Alex always the epitome of office chic?!  And last week was no different!


From her outfit, Alex challenged me to pass on stripes, hot pink or a statement necklace.  I immediately knew that I wanted to style the hot pink coat that I purchased in Belgium now that it's actually cool enough to wear it!  And in planning my outfit, I kind of forgot that stripes were an option as well.  I guessed I checked two boxes with this outfit!


I'm looking forward to styling this statement coat in a lot of different ways, but for it's first outing I really wanted it to be European-chic so I stuck with basic black and white stripes and d'Orsay flats.

Selah, your choices for next week are a statement jacket, black and white, or pointed-toe flats.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment