Nov 3, 2017

Blogging Besties: All Good Things


The Blogging Besties series was the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. It’s based on the idea of “take one, pass it on,” but passing on an element from another blogger’s outfit.

At first, it was just Alex and Whitney, ping-ponging back and forth. Then they added a link up, which I faithfully participated in. In 2015 the link up was dropped, and the series expanded to include me, Selah @ A Bibliophile’s Style and Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue, another loyal link-up participant (and one of my very best Blogging Besties).

For over 2 years now, we've gone round robin, passing on an element from the previous blogger’s outfit. It’s been a fun challenge that inspired us to be creative!

However, all good things must end, and sadly, Blogging Besties is ending today. Alex and Maricel have both decided to quit blogging, in order to pursue other endeavors. With the loss of half the participants, Whitney and I feel that it is an appropriate time to end the series.

These ladies have truly become some of my closest friends. Their prayers and encouragement helped me through an extremely difficult year, and I cannot thank them enough for that!

I've had the great pleasure of meeting Whitney in person, and I hope someday to meet Alex and Maricel face to face as well. Until then, we will keep in touch via email and Instagram.

 
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment