Apr 20, 2018

J'adore 4.20.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately!

1.  Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken.  You guys, this is probably the easiest recipe I've ever made.  Not only is it easy, the recipe makes lots and the chicken dish is low in calories.  I made the Buffalo Chicken on Sunday for dinner and my boyfriend and I have been eating it for lunch all week!  We've used it to make Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese and Buffalo Chicken Melts.  I've also eaten it plain with just a slice of melted cheese on top and today I'm putting bites of Buffalo Chicken onto slices of cucumber. The recipe is super versatile and goes a long way!

2.  Dutch Blitz.  My boyfriend introduced me to this game and it's my new favorite!  Think of it as a fast-paced, multi-player version of solitaire.  It took me awhile to get the hang of it (my first several games I scored in the negative) but now I'm hooked!

3.  The Lightning Thief.  Okay, I realize I'm over a decade late to the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series of YA novels, but a friend of mine recommended this book for our audiobook club and I'm really enjoying it!  It does remind me a lot of my beloved Harry Potter series but with a Greek god twist.  If you are looking for an easy read (or listen) that's full of adventure, I definitely recommend this series.

What are you loving this week?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment